Printer Friendly Version
Stephanie McDermott is a transactional tax associate whose practice focuses on tax planning and compliance for corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies, including in connection with public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity financing, public and private securities offerings, and the formation of investment funds. She also has significant experience with S corporations, real estate investment trusts, qualified small business stock, and various Texas state taxes.
- Assisted with representation of NYSE REITs in numerous follow-on stock offerings
- Assisted with representation of $1 billion multifamily joint venture between an investor and a real estate developer involving an acquisition from a sovereign fund
- Assisted with representation of public real estate advisory firm in acquisitions and joint ventures, involving private REITs, tax-exempt organizations and foreign pension fund investors
- Assisted with representation of leading owner of outdoor advertising and logo sign displays in acquisition of another billboard operation in five U.S. markets (Lamar Advertising Company)
- Assisted with representation of private energy infrastructure investment firm in acquisition of two combined-cycle gas turbine plants (Starwood Energy Group)
- Assisted with representation of hospitality REIT in public offering of Series D cumulative preferred stock (Braemar Hotels)
- Assisted with representation of oil and gas company in the closed acquisition of oil and gas properties (Comstock Resources)
- Assisted with representation of energy company in acquisition of 100 percent of the issued share capital of mining company and 100 percent of the membership (Merit Energy)
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.