Printer Friendly Version
Srikaran Mahavadi is counsel in the Dallas office of Locke Lord LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate, Real Estate Finance, and Environmental Practice Groups. Prior to Locke Lord, Srikaran was employed as an environmental consultant in Dallas, conducting pre-acquisition and pre-development diligence on commercial and residential properties for real estate developers and industrial clients. Srikaran uses this experience to pinpoint environmental issues that involved regulatory and business concerns relating to acquisition and development.
In addition, Srikaran represents clients in real estate acquisitions, lending, development, and leasing.
- Environmental Consultant, Envirophase Incorporated (2015-2016)
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, The Real Estate Council
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, Dallas Asian American Bar Association
- Member, South Asian Bar Association – Dallas
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.