Owen Lynch focuses his practice on private equity mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and growth equity investments, and general corporate work for private equity and venture capital portfolio companies.
Owen’s experience includes assisting in the representation of:
- Melody Investment Advisors LP in connection with the acquisition of 90% of Uniti Towers, the wireless tower business of real estate investment trust Uniti Group Inc. (NASDAQ: UNIT), for approximately $220 million in cash
- American Tower Corp. in the purchase of 400 wireless towers and other related property interests from Grain Management LLC
- Shift4 Payments, LLC, in the acquisition of Paymentech-ML Holdings, LLC, and its subsidiaries Merchant-Link, LLC, and 20910 ML USA IP Company. Paymentech-ML Holdings, LLC, and its subsidiaries are a leading provider in cloud-based payment gateway and data security solutions
- An affiliate of Nautic Partners, LLC, in its acquisition of Nystrom & Associates Ltd., Family Support Services, Inc., Nystrom Real Estate LLC and subsidiaries thereof. The Nystrom companies are a Minnesota-based group of family owned businesses that collectively provide professional mental health and wellness care
- Vendome Medquest, LLC, a subsidiary of Vendome Group, LLC, in its sale of ENT Journal to Sage Publications, Inc.
- Keystone Partners, LLC, a portfolio company of Silver Oak Services Partners LLC, in the acquisition of the career transition and leadership development business operations of Chicago-based Kensington International, Inc.
- Silver Oak Services Partners in its recapitalization, in partnership with management, of Keystone Partners, a leading career management and leadership development consulting firm headquartered in Boston