Owen Lynch is a corporate associate in the Providence office of Locke Lord LLP.
- Advised American Tower Corp. in the purchase of 400 wireless towers and other related property interests from Grain Management LLC
- Advised Shift4 Payments, LLC in the acquisition of Paymentech-ML Holdings, LLC and its subsidiaries Merchant-Link, LLC and 20910 ML USA IP Company. Paymentech-ML Holdings, LLC and its subsidiaries are a leading provider in cloud-based payment gateway and data security solutions.
- Advised an affiliate of Nautic Partners, LLC in its acquisition of Nystrom & Associates Ltd., Family Support Services, Inc., Nystrom Real Estate LLC and subsidiaries thereof. The Nystrom companies are a Minnesota-based group of family owned businesses that collectively provide professional mental health and wellness care.
- Advised Keystone Partners, LLC, a portfolio company of Silver Oak Services Partners LLC, in the acquisition of the career transition and leadership development business operations of Chicago-based Kensington International, Inc.
- Advised Silver Oak Services Partners in its recapitalization, in partnership with management, of Keystone Partners, a leading career management and leadership development consulting firm headquartered in Boston
- Advised Vendome Medquest, LLC, a subsidiary of Vendome Group, LLC, in its sale of ENT Journal to Sage Publications, Inc.