Taylor Levesque handles cases in the construction, energy, finance, housing, insurance, intellectual property, and technology industries. His litigation experience includes primary drafting of pleadings, motions, responses, and written discovery for all stages of Texas state and federal court litigation. He has researched, briefed, and argued pre-trial motions in Texas state court on business tort, contract, and negligence issues.
Beginning with his experiences in policy debate and moot court, Taylor has always enjoyed the process of researching and synthesizing information so that it can be effectively communicated. His cases have allowed him to analyze case law and statutory authority in a range of legal areas but primarily focused on antitrust law, business torts, contract disputes, and insurance.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, 2019 Leadership Class
- Member, Christian Legal Society
- Tutor, Medrano Elementary School
- Legal Advocate, Advocates for Community Transformation (ACT)
- Member, 2020 Generation Justice Host Committee
- Mentor, Baylor Law Network Mentorship Program