Printer Friendly Version
Carrie Lee is an Associate in the Hong Kong office of Locke Lord where her practice is focused on corporate and commercial matters, including initial public offerings, secondary fund raising transactions, regulatory and compliance, and mergers and acquisitions.
Carrie has assisted on the following transactions:
- Advised Edvance International Holdings Limited, the issuer, on its HK$80 million listing on the GEM Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong by way of placing and public offer. Edvance International Holdings Limited is an IT security solutions distributor in Hong Kong.
- Advised Hong Kong-listed China Aircraft Leasing Group Holdings Limited in connection with its member company, Aircraft Recycling International Limited’s acquisition of a 100 percent equity interest in Universal Asset Management, Inc., a global aviation services provider based in Tennessee.
- Represented listing applicants, sponsors and underwriters in IPOs on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Main and GEM Boards) across a range of industries from construction and alternative energy, to food and beverages.
- Acted for a number of offeree companies in mandatory general offers under the Hong Kong Takeovers Code.
- Advised a number of Hong Kong-listed companies on secondary share issues including open offers, placings and rights issues.
- Advised on various acquisitions and disposals transactions, one of which involved the acquisition of shares in a property holding company for a total consideration of HK$1.7 billion.
- Advised a number of Hong Kong-listed companies on regulatory compliance under the Listing Rules, including a major disposal of an aircraft valued at over US$8 million.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Hong Kong (2011)
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Victoria, Australia (2008)
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.