Peyton Lambert is an associate in the New Orleans office of Locke Lord LLP where his practice is primarily focused on the areas of property and casualty, bankruptcy, insurance coverage, commercial litigation, and general civil litigation. He has particular experience in insurance defense and civil litigation having handled large and complex legal issues at both the District Court and Appellate Court Levels.
While in Law School, Mr. Lambert was a member of the Judge John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court Team, and he was named the 2009 Outstanding Oral Advocate at the National Admiralty Moot Court Competition in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Associate, Locke Lord LLP
- Associate, Salley, Hite, Mercer & Resor, New Orleans (2011-2016)
- Associate, Lobman, Carnahan, Batt, Angelle & Nader, New Orleans (2009-2011)
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Member, New Orleans Bar Association
- Board Member, American Diabetes Association Community Leadership Board
- Named, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation (2021)