Printer Friendly Version
Sean Kilian is a Counsel in the Dallas office of Locke Lord where he focuses his practice on labor and employment law and privacy and data security law. He has experience defending employers in litigation involving Title VII, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, wrongful termination, retaliation, and other employment-related claims. He is also a member of the firm’s California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Initiative, and has experience advising on CCPA compliance and best practices for data privacy and security. He provides counseling and advice on a variety of matters, including:
- Employee discipline and termination counseling;
- Counseling employers regarding classification of employees under FLSA and state minimum wage and overtime exemptions;
- Counseling employers regarding employee leaves of absence and related FMLA, ADA, and USERRA issues;
- Advising employers regarding reductions in force, exit incentive programs, other termination programs, and WARN Act compliance;
- Advising employers on the scope and enforceability of non-competition agreements, non-solicitation agreements, and other restrictive covenants.
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.