Printer Friendly Version
David Kendall has devoted his practice to corporate law, especially transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and other financings, structured financing and general and high technology joint ventures. His clients include both public and private companies. He has represented buyers, sellers, lenders, investors and other interested parties in connection with a number of complex sales, financings and joint ventures. David has extensive experience with all aspects of middle market mergers and acquisitions with particular focus in the insurance, healthcare, distribution and manufacturing segments.
David is also responsible for the day-to-day counseling of many of our closely-held corporate clients on a variety of legal issues and has represented clients in the insurance, manufacturing, distribution, health care, systems engineering, biotechnology and aerospace industries.
David speaks and writes on topics related to his practice, most recently on "Limited Liability Companies," "Problems and Pitfalls in Acquisitions," and "Buying and Selling a Business."
- Represented a national banking association in the divesture of several insurance companies.
- Representing a not-for-profit hospital in a whole hospital joint venture.
- Represented a manufacturing company its sale to private equity buyers.
- Represented a public health insurance company in the sale of state healthcare receivables.
- Represented a not-for-profit hospital in asset sale to a public for profit hospital company.
- Represented a payroll services company in the sale of substantially all of its assets to private equity buyers.
- Represented a national healthcare company in its strategic acquisitions.
- Represents a large private charitable foundation.
- Represented an international terminal operator in strategic joint ventures.
- Represented an international reinsurance company in the structuring and startup of a joint venture business.
- Represented a developer and marketer of proprietary seed genetics in the sale of a portion of its business to an international chemical and agri-business company.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, American Bar Association, Section on Business Law
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.