Printer Friendly Version
Stewart Keir is a financial and regulatory specialist in insurance and reinsurance matters. For over 32 years, Stewart was an insurance regulator, and for the past twenty years, he has advised and assisted clients and attorneys on regulatory issues, transactions and related matters. Stewart most recently held the position of vice president of Tawa Associates, Ltd. In addition, he has formerly served as the director of financial advisory services for PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP, as a consultant with Chadbourne & Parke LLP's insurance and reinsurance department and as Assistant Deputy Superintendent and Chief Examiner for the New York State Insurance Department. Stewart served on numerous NAIC committees and task forces. He currently follows many issues at the NAIC and NCOIL. He is a chartered property and casualty underwriter (CPCU) and a certified financial examiner (CFE).
- Financial and Regulatory Specialist, Locke Lord LLP
- Vice President, Tawa Associates, Ltd.
- Director, PriceWaterhouse Coopers, LLP
- Consultant, Chadbourne & Parke, LLP
- Assistant Deputy Superintendent & Chief, Examiner, New York State Insurance Department
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Society of Financial Examiners (1980)
- Member, Financial Examiners Education Foundation Board of Directors
- Society of Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (1984)
- Surplus Lines Law Group
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.