Amanda Kane is a corporate associate in the New York office of Locke Lord LLP where she has experience in mergers & acquisitions, corporate governance, private equity, and financial institutions. She also has experience in fund formation across various industries.
- Advises on the various stages of private equity fund formations, including preparing offering documents, drafting organizational documents, counseling clients on operational issues both during an active fund raise and assisting with post-closing regulatory filings
- Assists financial institutions with transactional work within broker depository programs encompassing risk analysis, negotiation, and revision of Deposit Account Control Agreements, Destination Bank Agreements, and Settlement Agent Services Agreements
- Advises Private Companies with sales and service agreements
- Assists Private Companies, individuals and their representatives, and insurance service providers in connection with mergers and acquisitions
- Advises Private Companies on corporate governance issues including the formation of new corporate entities, LLC/Partnership dissolution, internal approval processes for proposed transactions, director and/or officer resignations, drafting or revision of corporate bylaws, drafting or revision of operating agreements, and state-related registrations and qualifications to do business