Printer Friendly Version
Tom Johnson is an associate in the Houston office of Locke Lord LLP where he practices energy and corporate law. Tom has a broad energy practice that focuses on the drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements in the upstream and midstream sectors, including master service agreements, gathering agreements, terminal service agreements, and purchase and sale agreements.
In his corporate practice, Tom focuses on the representation of clients in mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, corporate restructurings, corporate governance and general corporate matters. Tom has represented clients in transaction valuations ranging from $20 million to $400 million.
- Assisted in the representation of White Deer Energy LP and a newly formed entity in the purchase of TorcSill Foundations, LLC, a portfolio company of Intervale Capital, LLC
- Assisted in the representation of Spur Energy Partners LLC in an acquisition from Percussion Petroleum LLC of its Permian Northwest Shelf assets, which includes interests in approximately 380 gross producing wells and 22,000 net acres situated in the core of the Yeso formation in Eddy and Lea Counties, New Mexico, as well as associated water and midstream assets
- Assisted in the representation of NJR Midstream, a business of New Jersey Resources, in its $367.5 million acquisition of Leaf River Energy Center, LLC from Macquarie Infrastructure Partners
- Assisted in the representation of a private equity-backed energy firm in negotiating multiple terminal services agreements in the Houston Ship Channel
- Assisted in the representation of a private equity-backed energy firm in negotiating numerous water gathering and purchase agreements in the Permian Basin, Texas
- Assisted in the representation of Coastal Flow Measurement, Inc. in the company’s sale to Quorum Software, a Thoma Bravo portfolio company
- Assisted in the representation of OneEnergy Partners, LLC, a portfolio company of Carnelian Energy Capital, in the sale of existing operations and leasehold assets to Franklin Mountain Energy, LLC
- Assisted in the representation of Sentry Energy Solutions in its acquisition of Himarc Environmental Solutions for an undisclosed value
- Assisted in the representation of ClearView Risk Holdings, LLC in its acquisition by The Amynta Group following an auction process
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.