Printer Friendly Version
Alyssa Falk Gregory is an associate in Locke Lord’s Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice group. Alyssa concentrates her practice on complex litigation and arbitration, including matters involving breach of commercial contracts, trade secret misappropriation, unfair business practices, insurance insolvency litigation, insolvency issues, and product liability litigation. She has substantial experience representing clients within the insurance, reinsurance, and health care industries in federal court and arbitration. Alyssa helps clients with all aspects of the litigation process including initial case evaluation and risk assessment, discovery, depositions, pleadings and motions, hearings, pre-trial, trial, post-trial and appeals.
In addition, Alyssa is a member of the Firm-wide and Chicago Office Associates’ Committees.
- Lead associate in complex arbitration involving $100 million dispute for reinsurer over long-term care insurance policies
- Represents manufacturing company against trade secret misappropriation related claims in federal court
- Regularly represents financial services company asserting trade secret and restrictive covenant claims against former employees in FINRA arbitrations
- Defending national insurance company in Fifth Circuit appeal over workers’ compensation insurance policies
- Regularly represents managed care organizations (MCO) in AAA arbitrations against breach of contract allegations related to administration of government-sponsored healthcare plans
- Assisted in obtaining $7.6 million allowed claim amount for national insurance company following court bench trial in dispute with large commercial insured
- Defended appeal of bankruptcy court decision in district court over workers’ compensation insurance policies
- Obtained settlement for healthcare company in AAA arbitration and navigated complex discovery issues
- Regularly represents health care plan in member disputes
- Lead associate in AAA arbitration proceedings on behalf of an insurance company where Locke Lord secured an order for interim security
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, The Executives’ Club of Chicago EC Associates
- Member, PAWS Chicago Professional Board
- Member, J Kyle Braid Leadership Foundation
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.