Elizabeth Genter is an Associate in the Houston office of Locke Lord LLP where she practices corporate law.
Elizabeth’s practice is primarily focused on the representation of clients in mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, venture capital transactions, corporate restructurings, corporate governance and general corporate matters, particularly in the midstream, oilfield services and energy industries. She has represented clients in a wide range of transaction valuations, ranging from $200,000 to $3.5 billion.
- Assisted in the representation of Silver Creek Midstream Holdings, LLC, a portfolio company of Tailwater Capital, LLC, in the acquisition of Red Butte Pipe Line LLC for an undisclosed value
- Assisted in the representation of USA Compression Holdings, LLC in USA Compression Partners LP's (USAC) purchase of Energy Transfer Partners LP's (ETP) compression business
- Assisted in the representation of Targa Resources Corp. in its acquisition of 100 percent of the membership interests of Outrigger Delaware Operating LLC, Outrigger Southern Delaware Operating LLC and Outrigger Midland Operating LLC from Outrigger Energy LLC for initial cash consideration of $565 million plus potential earnout
- Assisted in the representation of Martin Midstream Partners L.P. in a definitive agreement with NuStar Logistics, L.P. to sell certain of its terminalling assets located in Corpus Christi, Texas, for gross consideration of $107 million plus the reimbursement of certain capital expenditures and prepaid items
- Assisted in the representation of the Lucid Energy Group II in the acquisition of all outstanding stock of Agave Energy Holdings Inc. and the purchase of certain assets from Agave Energy Company for an undisclosed value
- Assisted in the representation of the majority owners of frac sand supplier CRS Proppants LLC in its $225 million equity sale to Eagle Materials, Inc. Under the definitive agreement, the acquisition is subject to certain customary conditions, including clearance under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act
- Assisted in the representation of Houston International Insurance Group, Ltd. (HIIG) in connection with its issuance of $85 million in new securities to a Canadian investment partnership consisting of The Westaim Corporation, Everest Re Group, Ltd., Catlin Group Ltd., HIIG CEO Stephen L. Way and other investors concurrently with the partnership's $54 million acquisition of a majority interest in HIIG from Lightyear Capital Partners
- Assisted in providing counsel to NGP Natural Resources X, L.P. and NGP Energy Technology Partners II, L.P. in its equity sponsorship of Oilfield Water Logistics, LLC (OWL)