Megan Foscaldi is an Associate in the Business Law Department of Locke Lord. She represents public and private companies, private equity firms and non-profit organizations in a broad range of strategic transactions.
During Law School, Megan was a member of the Review of Banking and Financial Law and performed pro-bono work with Shelter Legal Services at the New England Shelter for Homeless Veterans. In addition to her summer at the firm, Megan spent a summer as a legal intern at the Massachusetts Department of Revenue. Prior to law school, Megan worked at American Express as a manager on the Account Strategy and Merchant Development Deal Team.
- Assisted in representing Lamar Advertising Company in connection with its implementation of its at-the-market offering program.
- Assisted in representing Tampa Electric Company in its underwritten public offering of $350M principal amount of 4.30% notes due June 15, 2048.
- Assisted in representing Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. in the public offering of 26.45 million shares.
- Assisted in representing Silver Oak Services Partners, LLC, in its sale of The Tranzonic Companies to PNC Riverarch Capital.
- Assisted in representing Lamar Advertising Company in its acquisition of the assets of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc., in five U.S. markets.
- Assisted in representing NewStar Financial, Inc. in two related transactions, including the sale of its portfolio and investment assets to an investment fund sponsored by GSO Capital Partners LLP and NewStar’s subsequent acquisition by First Eagle Investment Management.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Women's Bar Association