Printer Friendly Version
Mackenzie focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate law. As a member of the firm’s Private Equity & Venture Capital Group, Mackenzie serves private equity, venture capital and other corporate clients in connection with various transactional matters. Mackenzie also provides general corporate structuring and governance assistance to a diverse range of companies, including portfolio companies of the firm’s private equity clients, early-stage companies, nonprofits and others.
Prior to pursuing her legal career, Mackenzie spent several years working in the healthcare arena, delivering patient care both as a medical assistant in a multi-specialty medical and outpatient surgical setting and as a teacher and caretaker in a residential community for adolescents with traumatic brain injuries, autism and other neurobehavioral disorders.
Mackenzie served on the core Locke Lord deal teams representing each of the following:
- New Amtrol Holdings, Inc., along with its wholly-owned operating subsidiary Amtrol Inc., a leading manufacturer of pressure cylinders and water system tanks, in its merger with Worthington Industries (NASDAQ: WOR).
- Mandarinfish Holding Corp., an entity backed by multiple family office sponsors, in its acquisition of Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) from Providence Equity Partners. View a Wall Street Journal article for more information (subscription may be required).
- Heritage Village Water Company in its merger with Connecticut Water Service, one of New England’s largest water companies (NASDAQ: CTWS), in a stock-for-stock exchange.
- The Tranzonic Companies (“Tranzonic”), a portfolio company of Silver Oak Services Partners, in its acquisition of Adenna, LLC, a leading supplier of hand protection and related healthcare products to customers operating across an array of end markets in the U.S. and internationally.
- Silver Oak Services Partners in its recapitalization, in partnership with company management, of Legacy Farms, a leading fresh vegetable and fruit grower, shipper, and wholesaler to grocers and foodservice providers in the Western United States.
- Nautic Partners in its recapitalization, in partnership with company management, of ExactCare Pharmacy, a leading pharmacy focused on improving medication adherence for patients with chronic conditions on multiple medications.
- Silver Oak Services Partners in its sale of National Distribution & Contracting, Inc. (NDC), a leading healthcare supply chain company and distributor of consumable medical supplies, to private equity firm Court Square Capital Partners.
- Medical Assistant II, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Cambridge, Mass. (2009-2012)
- Residential Teacher and Case Manager, Direct Care II, The May Institute, Brockton, Mass. (2007-2008)
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.