Printer Friendly Version
Lesli Falk is an attorney in the Firm's Chicago office where she concentrates her practice in the areas of commercial real estate leasing, development, acquisition and disposition. Lesli represents both landlords and tenants in complex office and retail leases. Lesli has represented numerous institutional, commercial and developer clients in the leasing, development, purchase and sale of a broad array of property types, including office, retail and hotel.
Lesli has more than a dozen years of experience in drafting and negotiating leases, purchase and sale agreements, reciprocal easement and operating agreements and site development agreements.
- Representation of major real estate company in connection with its nationwide office leasing program.
- Representation of a national asset manager responsible for managing over $10 Billion in assets in connection with leasing, development and sales of commercial real estate.
- Representation of a national retailer in connection with acquisition, leasing and development of sites throughout the Midwest.
- Representation of a regional theater owner in connection with acquisition and sale of theater sites.
- Representation of national developer in connection with structuring of master planned communities.
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Children's Research Fund (2005-Present, Chairman, Vice Chairman, Legal Advisor, Board Member)
- Center for Conflict Resolution (January 2015-Present, Development Committee)
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.