Printer Friendly Version
Alyssa Falk is an associate in Locke Lord’s Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice group. Alyssa concentrates her practice on complex litigation and arbitration, including matters involving breach of commercial contracts, trade secret misappropriation, insurance insolvency litigation, insolvency issues, managed care state fair hearings issues, and product liability litigation. She has experience with all aspects of the litigation process including initial case evaluation and risk assessment, discovery, depositions, pleadings and motions, hearings, pre-trial, trial, post-trial and appeals.
In addition, Alyssa is a member of the Chicago Office Associates’ Committee.
- Lead associate in complex arbitration involving $100 million dispute for reinsurer over long-term care insurance policies
- Represent health care plan in member disputes
- Defend and depose expert witnesses in pro bono matter
- Lead associate in AAA arbitration proceedings on behalf of an insurance company where Locke Lord secured an order for interim security
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, The Executives’ Club of Chicago EC Associates
- Member, J Kyle Braid Leadership Foundation
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.