Printer Friendly Version
Sarah East is an Associate in the Dallas office of Locke Lord LLP, where she focuses her practice on real estate and finance. Her practice includes assisting clients in the financing and acquisition of multifamily projects, office buildings, retail shopping centers, senior healthcare facilities, and ranch land. She also assists clients in commercial leasing matters.
Sarah’s professional expertise includes a background in title insurance and local government. Prior to joining Locke Lord LLP, Sarah spent two years with Republic Title of Texas, Inc., in Dallas. Before relocating to Texas, Sarah served as Deputy County Counsel for the County of San Diego, California. Sarah is licensed to practice law in both California and Texas.
- Attorney / Assistant Vice President, Republic Title, Dallas
- Deputy County Counsel, County of San Diego, California
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- The Real Estate Council (TREC)
- Dallas Bar Association (DBA)
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL)
- Tutor, Medrano Elementary School
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program (DVAP)
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.