Julie Dziobak represents lenders, sponsors and borrowers in the areas of commercial lending and commercial real estate. Julie's practice has a particular emphasis on media transactions, including transactions involving radio stations, cable television companies, and movie theaters. Julie also has experience advising financial institutions regarding statutory and regulatory obligations. Julie has been named a 2011-2015 Rhode Island Rising Star by Thomson Reuters.
- Represents private equity sponsor and national cable television provider in connection with an $800 million senior secured syndicated credit facility.
- Represents administrative agent/arranger in a $265 million senior secured credit facility to a mining company.
- Represented administrative agent/arranger in a $49 million senior secured credit facility to a provider of learning community management systems.
- Represents administrative agent/arranger in several syndicated bridge loan financings for non-traded REITS for multi-family, retail and industrial properties.
- Represents several national and international lenders and local counsel in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association