Brandon Curtin focuses his practice on corporate law, where he represents lenders, investors and private companies in a wide array of commercial transactions, including debt financings, corporate and securities law matters, and mergers and acquisitions. Additionally, Brandon represents clients before the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) regarding transactions that are notified pursuant to the new regulations promulgated under the Foreign Investment Risk Review Modernization Act of 2018 (FIRRMA).
Brandon’s representative experience includes:
- Assisted in the representation of iA Financial Group in its acquisition of IAS Parent Holdings, Inc., and its subsidiaries for a total enterprise value of $720 million, following a competitive auction process
- Assisted in the representation of Palladium Equity Partners, LLC, in its sale of the parent company of DolEx Dollar Express, Inc., a leading provider of electronic funds transfer services, to a group of investors, including management
- Assisted in the representation of an affiliate of Nautic Partners, LLC, in its acquisition of Spartech, LLC, in partnership with Spartech management, from private equity owner Arsenal Capital Partners
- Assisted in the representation of PTC Inc., a leading software developer for the CAD, PLM and Internet of Things markets, in its acquisition of Onshape, Inc., for approximately $470 million in cash, net of cash acquired
- Represented Phoenix Tower International, a wireless communications infrastructure provider, in the closing of a $200 million senior secured credit facility