Lauren Corbeil practices corporate law and oil, gas and energy law. Her corporate practice focuses on:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate restructurings
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital transactions
- Corporate governance
- Other general corporate and commercial matters
Lauren’s oil, gas and energy practice focuses on energy-related acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures in the midstream and upstream segments.
Lauren’s experience includes:
- Refuel Operating Company, LLC, in its acquisition of the convenience retailing, petroleum marketing and quick-service restaurant assets of Double Quick, Inc.
- NOW Inc. in the sale of its equity in MT Supply, Inc., and Machine Tools Supply de Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V., to Blackhawk Industrial Distribution, Inc.
- Silver Eagle Distributors, L.P., the nation’s largest independent distributor of Anheuser-Busch beverages, in the sale of Silver Eagle’s Greater Houston-area business to a subsidiary of Redwood Capital Investments, LLC
- Deep Well Services, a White Deer Energy entity, in its purchase of all of the outstanding membership interests of Sun Energy Services, LLC
- NOW Inc. in its acquisition of Power Service, a leading provider of modularized well hook-ups
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. in a joint venture with American Midstream for a natural gas processing plant in Pascagoula, Louisiana
- NOW Inc. in its acquisition of Challenger Industries, Inc., a leading pipe, valves and fittings supplier in the energy industry
- White Deer Energy in the contribution of the company's interests in Crescent Companies, LLC, in an all-stock transaction valued at $207 million to Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc.
- NOW Inc. in its acquisition of Odessa Pumps and Equipment, a leading distributor of pumps and equipment in the energy, municipal and wastewater industries
- Kinder Morgan Inc. in connection with its acquisition and development program focused on terminal storage and related assets, including transactions with BP, Motiva Enterprises and Vopak with an aggregate value in excess of $600 million
- Enterprise Products Operating, LLC, in its $2.15 billion acquisition of EFS Midstream, the Eagle Ford Shale midstream business of Pioneer Natural Resources Company and Reliance Holding USA, Inc.
- Main Street Capital Corporation in several equity investments in the information technology industry
- Centric Gas Services, LLC, in an announced majority investment from Ara Partners Group for an undisclosed value
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P., in the development and expansion of the Deeprock Terminal in Cushing, Oklahoma, and related joint ventures
- White Deer Energy in the acquisition of oil services company RockPile Energy Services, LLC, for an undisclosed amount
- Symrise, Inc., in the sale of the stock of Pinova, Inc., to Derives Resiniques et Terpeniques, a French developer of gum rosin and turpentine, for $150 million
- Motley Services, LLC, in the company’s acquisition by KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc.
- O-Tex Holdings, Inc., and its operating subsidiaries, including O-Tex Pumping, L.L.C., in its sale to C&J Energy Services, Inc.
- Symrise AG in its $397 million acquisition of Pinova Holdings, Inc., a specialty chemicals and chemical intermediates company, from TorQuest Partners Inc.
- Jobs Building Services, Inc., a Houston-based commercial window cleaning and elevator repair company, in the sale of its business to Keystone Capital, Inc.
- White Deer Energy LP in its $52 million investment in O-Tex Pumping LLC, the largest independent provider of downhole cementing services to the Texas and Oklahoma oil industry
- C&J Energy Services, Inc., in its $272.5 million acquisition of Casedhole Holdings, Inc., a provider of cased-hole wireline and complementary services
- Symrise Inc. in its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Flavor Infusion LLC, a California-based company that develops and supplies natural beverage flavors
- An international battery component designer and manufacturer in the sale of its business to a private equity fund for over $300 million