Printer Friendly Version
Baker Coon is an associate in the Firm’s Private Equity and Venture Capital practice group. He has participated on deal teams and advised clients on a range of transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financings, joint ventures and other strategic relationships. Baker has additional experience navigating corporate governance matters, employment and incentive equity arrangements, and intellectual property protection.
His experience includes assisting in the representation of:
- Nautic Partners and its portfolio company Healthcare Payment Specialists (HPS), a leader in helping healthcare providers optimize Medicare reimbursement, in the sale of HPS to TransUnion Healthcare Holdings, Inc., a subsidiary of TransUnion (NYSE: TRU)
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Named to New England Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in the area of Mergers & Acquisitions (2017)
- Member, Washington, D.C. Bar Association - Corporation, Finance and Securities Law Section
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association - Business Organizations Committee Member
- Social Enterprise Greenhouse, "Best for Rhode Island" Committee Member; 2018 Seminar "Business Formation and Entity Choice" presenter; 2016 SEEED Summit Business Coach
- Providence Foundation, Incorporator
- Providence Athenaeum, The Contemporaries Group
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.