Printer Friendly Version
Theresa Castle is an Associate in the London office of Locke Lord LLP and a member of the Intellectual Property practice, where she concentrates her practice in trade mark law. Theresa has extensive experience in all aspects of trade mark law including, domestic and foreign trade mark portfolio management for high-profile UK and multi-national companies. Her practice encompasses clearance and prosecution of national, international and community trade mark applications. Theresa advises clients regarding their trade mark, design portfolios and filing strategies, and the enforcement of their IP rights, including trade mark infringement, passing off, domain names and copyright. She has assisted multi-national clients with complex contentious trade mark matters, including cases involving cross-proceedings between the same entities.
Theresa has written on trade mark issues and website blocking injunctions for industry publications, including the World Trade Mark Review.
- Advising major international corporations on trade mark clearance, enforcement, trade mark prosecution and brand protection worldwide
- Conducting opposition, revocation and invalidity actions throughout the United Kingdom and European Union to protect and enforce trade mark portfolios
- Negotiating numerous settlements of trade mark disputes in various jurisdictions
- Qualified, Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys Professional Examinations (2012)
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Associate Member, Intellectual Property Institute of Canada
- Member, The Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA) (2007 – Present)
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.