Joe Carmical is a corporate associate in the Dallas office of Locke Lord LLP.
- Assisted in the representation of Brink’s Incorporated in the acquisition of Balance Innovations.
- Assisted in the representation of Naturally Slim® of Dallas, a leading digital health platform and metabolic syndrome reduction program, in an acquisition by global private equity firm The Riverside Company.
- Assisted in the representation of an undisclosed buyer that has purchased all of Harvest Oil & Gas’ interests in the San Juan Basin in New Mexico and Colorado for $42.8 million.
- Assisted in the representation of Matador Resources Company in a group of long-term natural gas, crude oil and produced water midstream contracts with San Mateo Midstream II LLC involving Matador’s properties in the Delaware Basin.
- Assisted in the representation of an affiliate of Cox Oil in the completion of the merger between affiliates of Cox and Energy XXI Gulf Coast, Inc., along with the associated financing arrangements.