Printer Friendly Version
Cecilia Cahuayme-Zuniga has vast experience in international energy law, in particular in the LNG business. Prior to joining the firm, she was a senior lawyer for the company with the first liquefied natural gas plant in South America. Her duties there included conducting due diligence process and legal reviews of financial contracts for the issuance of international bonds, securing compliance of obligations related to contract services agreements, and environmental regulatory requirements. Additionally, she managed corporate litigation disputes involving civil, commercial, constitutional, labor, and environmental matters.
Cecilia is not admitted to practice law in Texas.
- PERU LNG S.R.L., Lima, Peru
- Senior Lawyer (2016-2018)
- Lawyer (2013-2016)
- Junior Lawyer (2011-2013)
- License to Practice Law in Peru, August 2012
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, Lima Bar Association
- Member, Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
- Member, Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Scholarship Award Recipient, Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation - RMMLF 2019-2020, Westminster, Colo.
- Beacon Award Honoree, Mithoff Pro Bono Program – UT Law School 2019-2020, Austin, Texas
- Co-Chair, VI International Congress: Exploration & Production of Oil & Gas (INGEPET), Lima, Peru
- Certification in Oil & Gas Management - University of Engineering and Technology (UTEC), Lima, Peru (2017)
- Certification in Corporate Environmental Law for Investment Projects – Universidad del Pacifico (UP), Lima, Peru (2015)
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.