Maddie Brunner is an associate in the Dallas office of Locke Lord LLP where she is a member of the litigation group. Maddie represents a broad range of clients in a variety of complex commercial matters, including contract disputes, products liability matters, government investigations under federal and state False Claims Act statutes, aviation litigation, eminent domain proceedings, and business torts. She has experience preparing witnesses for deposition and trial, conducting complex legal research and analysis, e-discovery, and taking and defending depositions, ranging from fact witnesses to experts.
While in law school, Maddie was a judicial extern for the Honorable Stephen C. Williams, Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Associate, Patrick E. Higginbotham American Inn of Court (2019-2020)
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, Aid to the Homeless Committee
- Member, Attorneys Serving the Community