Printer Friendly Version
Matt Arth is an associate in the Austin office of Locke Lord LLP. His practice focuses on energy regulatory, general administrative law, litigation, and electric generation project development. He represents clients in the energy, water, and public utilities industries before the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUC), the Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC), and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).
Matt has represented developers of wind, solar, and battery storage electric generation in Texas permitting compliance matters and also in securing property rights for project development in Texas, California, and Oklahoma. Prior to entering private practice, Matt was an attorney for the Public Utility Commission of Texas where he represented Commission Staff in regulatory proceedings at the PUC and in contested cases before the State Office of Administrative Hearings (SOAH), including rate applications, transmission and distribution cost recovery factors (TCRF, DCRF), fuel reconciliations, rulemakings, and Certificate of Convenience and Necessity (CCN) amendments.
- Associate Attorney, Stahl, Davies, Sewell, Chavarria & Friend, LLP (Austin)
- Attorney - Legal Division, Public Utility Commission of Texas (Austin)
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Richard W. Goldberg, U.S. Court of International Trade (New York)
- Associate Account Executive, BBDO (New York)
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Preservation Committee, Austin Bar Association, 2019-Present
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.