While you were off changing the industry, you may have missed these important developments:
- Argo Group International Holdings has adopted AVYST’s insurtech platform “eForms Wizard” to enable agents and brokers to submit quotes and bind risks seamlessly. Insurance Journal
- Noblr Inc. an auto insurtech offering real-time rates and feedback on driving behavior based on telematics has launched operations in Colorado and expects to launch in other states in the coming months. S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Hub International Limited has acquired In-Fi, an insurtech that offers a distribution platform for financial institutions and focuses on streamlining customer engagement and offering customer service for personal lines. Insurance Journal
- Innovisk Capital Partners a London based insurtech has launched Themis, an underwriting agency to provide M&A insurance solutions. S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Insurtech Zego has recently completed a series B funding round and seeks to expand in Europe. S&P Global Market Intelligence
The post InsurTech Weekly Roundup – June 21, 2019 appeared first on Insurance & Reinsurance.