While you were off changing the industry, you may have missed these important developments:
- Avriba is offering an insurtech app for life insurance that it likens to “a Netflix-type subscription.” [Digital Insurance]
- Cover, a mobile insurance brokerage is now selling automobile insurance policies in Texas. [Insurance Journal]
- According to Lloyd’s reports, artificial intelligence is changing the insurance risk landscape. [Business Insurance]
- QBE North America has launched TextQBE in partnership with insurtech Hi Marley, to assist customers with claims through messaging. [International Travel & Health Insurance Journal]
- Max Life Insurance, one of India’s largest life insurers, is utilizing insurtechs as they transform they industry. [Entrepreneur]
The post InsurTech Weekly Roundup – April 26, 2019 appeared first on Insurance & Reinsurance.