While you were off changing the industry, you may have missed these important developments:
- Kentucky Governor Signs House Bill 386 Into Law, Enacting Nation’s First Comprehensive InsurTech Regulatory Sandbox. [International Travel & Health Insurance Journal]
- InsurTech Lemonade, a P&C Company that Emphasizes the Use of Technology and Transparency, Announces $300 Million Series D Funding Round. [Insurance Journal]
- Hartford InsurTech Hub Continues Work of Transforming the Insurance Industry By Promoting and Supporting Startups. [Hartford Business]
- Carrier Growth in the InsurTech Space Slowed Last Year. [Carrier Management]
- Zurich Insurance Group and InsurTech Firm, CoverWallet, Launch Online Platform for Business Insurance in Switzerland. [Business Insurance]
- Achmea, Major Insurance Group in the Netherlands, Joins Plug and Play Global Innovation Platform as Largest Insurance Provider in the Netherlands. [PR Newswire]
The post InsurTech Weekly Roundup – April 12, 2019 appeared first on Insurance & Reinsurance.