August 19, 2014
12:00 PM EST
In a fast-paced debate based on a management liability hypothetical, our panel of experienced insurance industry insiders will discuss multiple issues and precedents typically arising in duty to advance cases.
Topics to be covered include:
- Key differences between duty to advance and duty to defend policies
- Alternative duty to advance contract language
- Bad faith claims and withholding of consent to defense counsel
- Allocation of defense costs
- Reasonableness of defense counsel rates
- Compliance with carrier litigation management guidelines
- Laura E Bange, Associate, Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP
- Machua Millett, Senior Vice President, Marsh USA, Inc.
- Frederick M. Zauderer, Senior Vice President and Claim Manager, AXIS Professional Lines
- Moderator: John D. Hughes, Partner, Edwards Wildman Palmer, LLP
Don’t miss this complimentary webinar – Register Now!