August 7, 2014
1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
As we settle into the "new economy" and acquisition financing becomes more available, it's important to know what kind of financing will best suit your needs, where to find it, what's required, what it will cost, and the risks/rewards for both asset-based and cash flow-based properties.
Our panel will discuss:
- How do you finance your health-care acquisition?
- What are the fine points of raising equity, mezzanine debt, bridge debt?
- Which types of acquisitions currently interest the capital markets?
- Leslie Levinson (Moderator), Partner, Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP
- Michael Gehl, Chief Investment Officer, Housing & Healthcare Finance, LLC
- Steve Graham, Managing Director of M&A Services, Lancaster Pollard
- William Pomeranz, Managing Director, Cain Brothers
Buy now for $297 (a $50 savings until July 25th) per dial-in connection. Unlimited attendance per dial-in connection.
Click here for the Webcast Information and Registration.