13th Annual Half-Day Insurance and Reinsurance Seminar
June 5, 2014
8:30 am – 1:30 pm
Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP
750 Lexington Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10022
- Antitrust: Application to Insurance Company Mergers and Acquistions
- Anti-Money Laundering and the Office of Foreign Asset Control: Recent Developments with U.S. Sanctions and AML/OFAC Compliance for Insurance Companies
- Insurance Linked Securities: Structures and Market Update
- Cyber Risks: An Ever-Evolving Landscape
- First-Party Property: Catastrophe Claims in the New Regulatory Environment
This course may be used for 3.5 CLE credit hours. Edwards Wildman Palmer is an accredited provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York.
To RSVP: Click Here
There is no charge for attendance at this seminar. Lunch will be served. Space is limited.