WEBINAR: Sports Concussion Litigation- Latest NCAA and High School Research, Developments and Findings
May 14, 2014
1:30 PM EST
Andrew M. Blecher, MD, Director, Center for Rehabilitation Medicine, Southern California Orthopedic Institute, SCORE Concussion Program, Van Nuys, CA
Robert W. DiUbaldo, Esq., Edwards Wildman, New York, NY
Jay Edelson, Esq., Edelson, PC, Chicago, IL
Joseph J. Siprut, Esq., Siprut PC, Chicago, IL
- Update on current NCAA litigation
- Ramifications of NCAA litigation on the legal industry over next 5 years
- Impact of NCAA litigation on high school sports
- Plaintiff bar perspectives and trends
- Insurance issues and developments arising from sports concussions
- Latest medical observations and discoveries
- Insight/recommendations on rule changes
Registration, click here.
Cost: $129, unlimited listeners from one line. Additional phone lines are $29 each. Includes 1 CLE state per listener (Additional CLE credits $25 each).
CLE Credit: 1.5-2.0 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.
For more information about registration, contact Bethany Corio email@example.com)