June 4, 2013
Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP
750 Lexington Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, New York 10022
- Insurance Linked Securities: The Convergence of Insurance and the Capital Markets
- NAIC Amendments to the Insurance Company Holding Act Focusing on Enterprise Risk
- How to Handle a Government Subpoena
- Developments in Healthcare Privacy Exposure
- Dodging Antitrust Risks in Insurance Underwriting and Claims
This course may be used for 3.5 CLE credit hours. Edwards Wildman Palmer is an accredited provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York.
To RSVP: click here.
There is no charge for attendance at this seminar. Lunch will be served. Space is limited.