In the recently published 2015 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, Edwards Wildman lawyers in Boston, Chicago, Hartford, Morristown, New York, Providence, Stamford, Washington, DC, and West Palm Beach were honored for excellence in the legal profession. Individual honorees were listed in a wide range of categories, including Corporate Law, Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Litigation - Intellectual Property, Patent Law, and Tax Law, among others. Best Lawyers is a peer-review publication which compiles lists of outstanding attorneys through confidential surveys of leading lawyers.
Six Edwards Wildman partners achieved the prestigious “Lawyer of the Year” designation in the following categories:
• Daryl Lapp: 2015 Boston Education Law "Lawyer of the Year"
• Douglas Gray: 2015 Providence Corporate Law "Lawyer of the Year"
• Jim Lotstein: 2015 Hartford Securities / Capital Markets Law "Lawyer of the Year"
• Karen Grande: 2015 Providence Public Finance Law "Lawyer of the Year"
• Rick Manley: 2015 Boston Public Finance Law "Lawyers of the Year"
The "Lawyer of the Year" accolade is based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the exhaustive peer-review assessments that Best Lawyers conducts with thousands of leading lawyers each year. This selection reflects the high level of respect that a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.
Please click here for the Best Lawyers website.