Click here for pdf
December 20, 2011 – Locke Lord has announced the promotion of 14 attorneys around the country to partnership level, effective January 1, 2012, with half of the promotions extended to women attorneys. The new partnerships include Locke Lord’s offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New Orleans and New York. The 2012 promotions mark yet another increase from previous years; there are two more than in 2011 and six more than the 2010 numbers. Locke Lord is pleased to announce the following new Partners:
From the Atlanta office:
- Elizabeth J. Campbell is a member of the Firm’s Business Litigation & Arbitration, Class Actions, and Corporate Insurance practice areas. She litigates matters in state and federal courts in Georgia and Florida and represents a wide range of clients in the commercial business, financial and insurance industries.
From the Chicago office:
- Myoka “Miki” Kim Goodin focuses her practice on complex intellectual property (IP) disputes with a primary emphasis on large-scale patent infringement actions brought under the Hatch-Waxman Amendments to the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for pharmaceutical products. Her practice areas are Business Litigation & Arbitration, IP Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology and IP Litigation.
From the Dallas office:
- Kiprian “Kip” Mendrygal is a member of the White Collar Criminal Defense & Internal Investigations and the Antitrust practice areas. His experience in white collar criminal defense litigation includes representing public companies, private entities and high-profile individuals before state and federal law enforcement and investigative agencies.
- Steven “Steve” Quiring represents clients in a wide range of corporate and transactional matters as a member of the Corporate and REIT practice areas. He has experience in the structuring, formation, financing and governance of corporate and pass-through entities, with particular niche experience in all aspects of joint ventures. He also represents clients in asset and equity acquisitions and dispositions, public and private offerings and other transactions.
From the Los Angeles office:
- Nina Huerta is a member of the Labor & Employment and Business Litigation & Arbitration practice areas. She represents employers in disputes involving wage and hour issues, claims of harassment and discrimination, leaves of absence and disability accommodation. She also represents mortgage lenders and servicers in cases involving state and federal lending, foreclosure and debt collection laws.
From the New Orleans office:
- C. Davin Boldissar focuses his practice on bankruptcy, restructuring and commercial litigation, and he has experience in a wide range of matters including oil, gas and energy, land use and taxation. He is a member of the Bankruptcy/Restructuring and Energy practice areas.
From the New York office:
- R. James “R.J.” De Rose III is a member of the Business Litigation & Arbitration practice area. He focuses his practice on complex domestic and international litigation and arbitration, with an emphasis on the banking industry. He serves on the Firm’s Pro Bono Committee.
Locke Lord consistently ranks among American Lawyer’s top 100 U.S. law firms. The Firm’s full range of practice and industry areas serve national and international clients from offices in Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Hong Kong, Houston, London, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York, Sacramento, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. It has an excellent reputation in complex litigation, regulatory and transactional work, with its 650-plus attorneys building collaborative relationships and crafting creative solutions — all designed and executed to meet clients’ long-term strategic goals.