Click here for pdf
February 7, 2011 – Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell’s Jennifer Kenedy, Managing Partner of the national Firm’s Chicago Office, and Houston Partner Stephanie Donaho, head of the Firm’s Trusts and Estates Section, have been re-appointed to continue their leadership of the Firm’s Board of Directors as Co-Chairs. Also remaining on the Firm’s Board are Chris Hart, Chair of the Real Estate and Finance Group who works from the Washington, D.C., Office, and Robert Miller, Chair of the Public Law and Governmental Affairs Group, who offices in Houston and Austin.
Locke Lord's 14-member Board of Directors sets the tone for the Firm, ensuring that the organization adheres to its Mission Statement and to its strategic goals and reporting to Firm Chair Jerry Clements and the Executive Committee. The 2011 Board includes 10 new Board Members, who represent a mix of Partners from across the Firm’s 13 offices, and they are:
- Art Anthony, Dallas, focuses on litigation, including banking and financial services, government investigations, construction, insurance and business contract and tort matters;
- Cynthia Bast, Austin, Chair of Affordable Housing and nationally recognized as a preeminent attorney in the area of affordable housing and community development finance;
- Brent Benoit, Houston, focuses his practice on securities litigation, complex commercial litigation and handling all aspects of internal and governmental investigations;
- Jon Biasetti, Chicago, Co-Chair of the Corporate Insurance Group, represents U.S. and foreign clients on a variety of corporate, transactional and insurance regulatory matters;
- Greg Casamento, New York, Co-Chair of the Business Technology Group and Chair of the Advertising and Marketing Section, focuses on business, commercial, advertising, technology and intellectual property litigation and arbitration;
- Al Clark, Los Angeles, represents investors, landowners and commercial users in a wide variety of real estate transactions, with particular experience in the representation of institutional lenders in mortgage financing transactions, including the restructuring and workout of troubled real estate investments;
- Victoria de Lisle, New Orleans, works with financial institutions, energy and pipeline companies, developers and investors in the acquisition, development and financing of commercial and industrial real property, leasing matters, workouts and foreclosures, construction lending, asset based lending, mezzanine financing, bond financing, syndicated loans and securitized financing;
- Jack Jacobsen, Dallas, focuses on private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, public securities offerings, bank and mezzanine financings and oil and gas transactions; and
- Elizabeth Mack, Dallas, Chair of the Environmental Section, has significant experience in environmental compliance, environmental litigation and environmental transactional work
Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell LLP consistently ranks among American Lawyer’s top 100 U.S. law firms. Our 30-plus practice areas serve national and international clients from offices in Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Hong Kong, Houston, London, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York, Sacramento, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. We have built a solid reputation in complex litigation, regulatory and transactional work, and our nearly 650 attorneys build collaborative relationships and craft creative solutions – all designed and executed to meet clients’ long-term strategic goals. At the end of each year, we want our Firm to be better, stronger and more highly regarded than it was at the beginning.