Click here for pdf
December 17, 2010 – Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell has promoted a dozen attorneys to partnership level, effective January 1, 2011. This year’s partnership path includes 11 Associates and one Senior Counsel, representing four more new Partners than last year and including attorneys from across the Firm’s nationwide offices. Locke Lord is pleased to announce the following new partners in Austin, Chicago, Dallas and Houston.
From the Austin office:
- Kent Hofmann practices in Locke Lord’s Business Litigation & Arbitration and Banking & Financial Institutions Litigation groups, with experience in banking, first-party insurance, construction and commercial contract litigation.
- Susan Kidwell practices with the Firm’s Appellate group and has argued cases before the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, the Supreme Court of Texas, the Supreme Court of Tennessee, the Mississippi Court of Appeals and multiple courts of appeals in the State of Texas.
From the Chicago office:
- Martin W. Jaszczuk works in the Firm’s Business Litigation & Arbitration group handling securities-related litigation, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority arbitrations and enforcement actions, SEC-related matters, business disputes and insurance coverage actions.
- Ernesto Rafael Palomo practices in the Business Litigation & Arbitration group handling a wide variety of complex business disputes, and he also has significant experience in insurance and reinsurance issues with the Firm’s Direct Insurance and Reinsurance groups.
From the Dallas office:
- Jason L. Sanders focuses his practice on complex business related and financial services litigation with Locke Lord’s Business Litigation & Arbitration group.
- Todd J. Thorson practices in the areas of private equity, securities law, corporate governance, general corporate law, and mergers and acquisitions in the Firm’s Corporate and International groups.
From the Houston office:
- Patrick J. Beaton practices in Locke Lord’s Energy group, with a focus on upstream and midstream oil and gas transactions.
- W. Steven Bryant handles complex business bankruptcy cases around the country and practices in the Firm’s Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Business Litigation & Arbitration and Corporate groups.
Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell LLP consistently ranks among American Lawyer’s top 100 U.S. law firms. Our 30-plus practice areas serve national and international clients from offices in Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, London, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York, Sacramento, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. We have built a solid reputation in complex litigation, regulatory and transactional work, and our nearly 650 attorneys build collaborative relationships and craft creative solutions – all designed and executed to meet clients’ long-term strategic goals. At the end of each year, we want our firm to be better, stronger and more highly regarded than it was at the beginning.