December 17, 2009 – Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell has elevated eight Associates to Partner, effective January 1, 2010.
From the Austin office:
- B. David L. Foster, who focuses his practice on general commercial litigation.
From the Chicago office:
- Simon A. Fleischmann, who focuses his practice on the representation of banks and finance companies in complex litigation matters.
- J. Matthew Goodin, who focuses his practice on the representation of banks, mortgage lenders and other financial institutions in class actions and other complex litigation.
- Kevin M. Nelson, who focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation, including pharmaceutical patent litigation.
From the Dallas office:
- Mark Backofen, who focuses his practice on all aspects of Intellectual Property acquisition, litigation and counseling.
- Bryce Quine, who focuses his practice on energy litigation.
From the Houston office:
- Chris Dove, who focuses his practice on litigation and appellate law.
- Miranda Tolar, who focuses her practice on labor and employment law, immigration law, and ADA public accommodations law.
Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell LLP is a full-service, national law firm with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, London, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York, Sacramento, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. With a vast geographic scope, and a national reputation in complex litigation, regulatory and transactional work, Locke Lord is focused on achieving client success as a team. Among Locke Lord’s many strong practice areas are appellate, aviation, corporate, class action litigation, employee benefits, energy, environmental, financial services, health care, insurance and reinsurance industries, intellectual property, labor and employment, public law, real estate, REIT, tax and technology.