Kelly Vickers is speaking at the 32nd Annual Texas Health Law Conference, October 6-8, 2019, in Austin, Texas. Kelly's topic is "Anti-Kickback Implications in the Post-Forest Park Era."
Provided by the Health Law section of the State Bar of Texas, the Texas Health Law Conference is an annual event for attorneys who work in the health care sector or advise health care clients. The 2019 conference themed “Objective Clear, Destination Uncertain” will feature discussion items to include:
- Artificial intelligence becoming licensed care - FDA regulation.
- Privacy, areas of concern with patient portals, apps and messaging.
- M&A issues and trends.
- Fair Market Value and Commercial Reasonableness.
- Anti-Kickback Implications in the Post-Forest Park Era.
- Annual Liability Update and Legislative Update.
To learn more, please click here.