Locke Lord’s London
office Asset Finance, Consumer Finance and Leasing team are hosting the Finance & Leasing Association’s 2017 Financial Crime Conference.
As the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) continues to shine a spotlight on Financial Crime, firms need to respond to an increasing array of regulatory financial crime risks and threats. This conference will address all of these key areas and risks, in particular:
- The 4th AML Directive and JMLSG’s response
- Current Fraud Trends (as seen by CIFAS and the Police)
- The Cyber Crime Threat and response
- The future of ID verification
- The Criminal Finances Bill
- Data security, data breaches and fines
Locke Lord partner, Andrew Shindler, will present on data security, data breaches and fines, and this conference will provide attendees with an opportunity for lively discussion and debate.
For more information, please contact the FLA.