Ed Glynn is speaking at this year's Government Affairs Fly-In in Washington, DC. At the event, direct response advocacy industry leaders gather in Washington to learn about the current political landscape and what to expect in the year ahead.This unique opportunity allows you to play a vital role in molding the industry’s future while protecting your business from the whims of Congress. Taking place May 24-25, 2016, this is your opportunity to establish or maintain your presence as an industry leader as well as:
- Network with other DR industry leaders--90% of attendees are VP level or above
- Work as a team to take a stand on the issues affecting our industry
- Get prepared! Learn about policy changes that could affect your business
- Meet with representatives to talk about the issues most important to our industry
- Come together as a united front and actively participate in the legislative process
For more information, please click here.