Locke Lord is pleased to bring this important and timely discussion to Boston. By leveraging the extensive experience our lawyers bring to the table from the energy, restructuring & insolvency and private equity sectors, we will discuss key observations and trends in the current environment. Speakers at the seminar include: Karl Fryzel, Rick Kuebel, Matt McTygue, Bill Swanstrom, and Jonathan Young.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Distressed acquisitions of energy assets, debt and companies
• Fiduciary duties of directors and officers of distressed energy companies
• Enforcement of contractual and collateral rights following default
• Financial risk management
• Key tax considerations applicable to distressed energy assets
• Restructuring/refinancing and recapitalization of distressed entities
• Strategic alternatives
• Current deal trends
For More Information:
Please contact, Lauren Asher Smith.
Click here for the materials packet from the event
A Q&A Series package on “Financial Distress in the Energy Sector” – pulled from the Boston event on Thursday -- includes the following features from Bill Swanstrom and Matt McTygue, as well as from Karl Fryzel, Co-Chair of Locke Lord’s Tax Department, and Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Insolvency Partners Rick Kuebel and Jonathan Young.