The firm is a proud sponsor and New York partner Rory Radding will serve as a Co-Chair of the New York State Bar Association's Annual Meeting of the Intellectual Property Law Section on January 28, 2014 in New York City. The theme for this year's conference is "Something Bold, Something New: How Global Changes Can Affect All of You!".
- International Changes in IP- Is it Chaos or the New Normal?
- The Changing Environment for Patents: Claim Construction and Inter Partes Review- What's the New Normal?
- The Constantly Changing Online World: Advertising, Trademarks, Metadata, and Key Word Searching
- Top Ten IP Cases of 2013
- The Intersection of IP and Financial Transactions: Assets, Monetization and Collateralization Issues
- Ethics: Subject Matter Conflicts