Edwards Wildman Public Policy Group LLC is proud to host a panel discussion on "The Political Landscape After the Election." On November 13, members of the Edwards Wildman Public Policy Group will review the results of national and Massachusetts elections and provide you with:
- Who won and why candidates won (or lost) their races – on the federal level and in the Massachusetts state election
- Impact of spending by independent expenditure committees
- Analysis of Massachusetts ballot questions’ outcomes
- Policy ramifications of new leadership in the United States Congress and in Massachusetts
Who Should Attend:
Individuals and companies doing business with government agencies or those regulated at the federal, state or municipal level, should attend this briefing. The election results will have profound impacts on the direction of government at all levels, and understanding the contours of those impacts can be helpful in the months and years to come.
- 12:30 PM - Lunch
- 1:00 PM - Program
- 2:00 PM - Adjourn
Panelists from Edwards Wildman Public Policy Group LLC:
- Robert "Emmet" Hayes, President, has more than 25 years of experience in assisting public and private businesses with strategic planning, business development, constituency building, and community relations. Emmet is highly regarded in Massachusetts legislative and political circles.
- Robert Ruddock, Senior Vice President, has more than 30 years of experience in advising on a wide range of public policy matters, both as an attorney and government relations professional. Prior to entering private practice, Bob spent 18 years at the Associated Industries of Massachusetts, the state’s largest and most prominent business advocacy organization.
- Jason Zanetti, Senior Vice President, advises and represents companies and organizations from a wide variety of industries concerning proposed and existing state and federal legislation and regulations. Covering the full spectrum of public policy, Jason designs effective public policy strategies, and advocates on his clients’ behalf before all levels of government.
For more information or to register for this event, please email BostonEvents@edwardswildman.com.