The JOBS Act and Its Impact on Capital-Raising: 2014 Updates LIVE Webcast will help small, mid-cap and large companies understand the important aspects of this significant topic. The panelists will provide an in-depth discussion of the latest updates regarding the JOBS Act and its impact on capital raising. This 2-hour webcast will discuss the following key provisions:
- An Overview of JOBS Act
- Major Provisions on the JOBS Act
- New SEC Rules on General Solicitation for Crowdfunding
- Critical Issues and Compliance Challenges
- Guidelines and Best Practices
- Up-to-Minute Regulatory Updates
Daniel Weitzel will be a speaker during this webcast.
For more information, or to register for this event, please visit The Knowledge Group website.