At the 37th Annual Advanced Civil Trial Course, attendees will learn from a variety of topics including:
• Trends in Oil and Gas Litigation
• Social Media Issues in Employment Law
• SEC v. Mark Cuban: Lessons from the High-Profile Jury Trial
• eFiling and eService: Tips, Traps, and the TRCP
• So You Think You Are in Good Hands – First Party Insurance Causes of Action for When You Are Not
• Demonstrative Evidence
Susan Kidwell will speak on Thursday, August 21, at 1:45 p.m. on the topic of "Personal Jurisdiction and Internet Contacts."
Visit the TexasBarCLE website for more information.