Locke Lord and Milliman will host a complimentary CLE webinar titled "Navigating PPACA's 3Rs: Reducing Risk and Steadying Income Streams in Uncharted Waters" on March 5.
This CLE webinar will cover:
- What every health lawyer needs to know about the actuarial aspect of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act’s 3Rs
- Understanding the complicated calculations behind the risk corridor and risk adjustment programs
- How to address the 3Rs in reinsurance and excess of loss insurance agreements
- What the new proposed premium stabilization regulations mean to health plans in 2014 and beyond
- False Claim and Qui Tam implications of accepting funds from the 3R programs
Panel speakers will include Brian T. Casey and Benjamin P. Sykes of Locke Lord and Jason Siegel of Milliman.
This program is pending approval for 1.0 hours of CLE credit. Please specify the state from which you would like to receive credit when registering.
Please contact Dina Noureldin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646.217.7957 with any questions or CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.