Join Locke Lord for a complimentary environmental CLE program/webinar. "Environmental Enforcement 2014: Is Energy in the Crosshairs" will take place on Thursday, March 6. Gerald Pels will present a range of topics including:
- What new enforcement tools are being used at the federal, state and local levels?
- What role are NGOs and the media playing?
- What environmental programs are receiving heightened focus?
- New life for the CAA General Duty Clause
- The changing calculus of emissions aggregation
- Effect of new NPDES General Permit on offshore operations
- Effect of EPA’s newly proposed definition of navigable waters
- What is at stake for specific industry sectors?
- Fracking: The effect of new laws providing for “Indirect Permitting” and base-lining
- Resource Transport: New pipeline and rail scrutiny, and new disclosures for resource transportation
- Waste Disposal: New laws and new lawsuits
- What is at stake for the industry in the U.S. Supreme Court’s current term?
This program is pending approval for 1.0 hours of MCLE credit. Please specify the state from which you would like to receive credit when registering.
Please contact Ashley Cornner at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.